Sunday 11 October 2015

Burn

I'm dying from an emotional turmoil. It's been a long time coming. But I'm starting to bade some proper goodbyes, and it'll only get worse from there.

My chest feels a force jamming it inward, and my side burns with a slow, seething glow of pain. I'm burning up inside and this fire is growing stronger, more violent, and I don't know if I can contain it.

I'm falling apart and it's just too much to bear right now. I've just been busy for so long that I've never had the time or energy left in the day to go through this. And now with the luxury of time, things are just overwhelming me.

I don't want to be alone. I just don't. So let me be vulnerable, for this time. Don't question me, just... let me be. This is my only request for you, dear friend, on this post.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: