Wednesday 7 October 2015

Martian

Referring to my previous post, I couldn't donate my plasma as BioLife needed clarifications from my hospital about my condition (since I have daily prescriptions, had been admitted to the hospital in the past year, and whatnot).  I'm still waiting for them to get back to me.  Some lunch money would be nice.

Disclaimer: The incompetent piece-of-ass of a bullshit router provided by the property management, which consistently upsets me further, is making this post much more aggressive than it sounds.  So screw you, useless DSL cable router.  Malaysia's connectivity isn't even as bad.  Cons of internet service monopoly by ICS Advanced Techonology in corporate America (sidenote, capitalism is not something I remotely fancied... more than ever now).

Moreover, I just watched The Martian (the movie).  It was pretty good.  And if I were to be very harsh, the book was better *mic drop*.

Now, to the actual reason for this post.

You know how I hate love hate when people insist that they know me.  Because the more you lead yourself to believe you know me, the more it just sounds like your narcissism filling in the gaps to what you think you know about me.  

It royally pisses me off that I have to correct you (in plural, subtle hint) for notions about me, before I even say a word to you.  Would it kill you to just listen and not insert a witty remark or a smart quip in every goddamn sentence I say?  Here's a crazy idea: listen to the full story, and what I have to say, and then formulate your questions.

If I had a reason to lie to you about anything, then why would I bother telling you about myself?  I'm not bloody in it for the glory.  And if I was that arrogant, then I'd be talking on a social media platform, and not in person.  If I wanted to lie to you, then I would have said "you're right".

That you're right about my life, about my choices, and my aspirations even when my thoughts had came first... from my own fucking brain.

So piss off.  Really.  I don't want your opinion.  

You'll damn well know if (not when) I do.

Fight For Your Right - Beastie Boys

No comments: