Thursday 22 October 2015

Revamp

So thanks to a little hiccough about a friend posting something on my blog's comment box (cbox) *cough Danny cough*, I needed to tweak my cbox.

This simple process took me 15 minutes to figure out because now comment-editing in the cbox is for premium users only (the free version lost a lot of its once-accessible perks). So I had to completely scrap the previous cbox, and create a new, cleaner one. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

Since I was at it, my needless tinkering made the color scheme lousy, so I revamped that as well with a new, standard layout. It kinda sucks that I'm ditching the green (since it's my favorite color) for this new orange feel, but since Blogger has an orange-colored logo, I'll let this one slide.

Plus, I've renamed the blog title to make it more sensible and less dramatic (it was "Gone with the Wind, Found in the Mist" last time... too much theatricality there). I still can't change the damn URL, but I suppose you can't win every battle.

Also, I've just purchased Broforce off Steam (which is a great party game) and have started playing Mad Max. So far, the latter's a lukewarm experience, but I'll still play it because it's open world.

And I'm still waiting on Neil to upload the Murder Mystery Party photos. Once that's up, I'll write about the event. It went well, but there were glaring errors once I ran the game. More on that next time.

Sharks in the Swimming Pool - Clairity

No comments: