Saturday 10 October 2015

Rival

How can you live with yourself, knowing that your rival has beaten you at everything. That they've done all the things you've done, or want to do, only better?

I'm tired of being second-best. I'm tired of not living to my potential. I'm tired of not being my own unique person.

You've even taken my individuality from me. Now, I'm more machine than man, a standard issue construct churned out by society's idealism.

So what am I now? What am I but boundless potential amalgamated with unproven abilities? What are you? A rival? Dare I say an enemy? What??

Ah. Sorry. Brief ambiguous rant there.

On a sidenote, Pan (the Peter Pan remake), was terrible. So thanks for taking me out, Jordan. At least we had the same view on it.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: