Monday 27 December 2010

After

You know what??  I just re-visited a presumed "dormant" blog of a friend and man... is it deep.  I guess the more I try, the more it's backfires.  But on the flip-side, if I don't do anything, what will stop the decay?

Haizz... Damn problems.  Oh, one more thing.  The driving agency just called me not too long ago to notify me that they lost ALL my personal info so I have to register myself again.  Utterly superb.

Well, Malaysia just thumped Indonesia 3-0 at Bukit Jalil earlier, which is great, since they lost 5-1 to them earlier in the group stages.  Celebrated with some awesome dessert with the Americans and the Tans.

And prom was seriously, a blast.  Can't blog much now la...  Losing the hype plus I gotta help my dad assemble and re-organise the new furniture for his office at Studio 46.  Starting to look like a cool place to work in, or a super cool cyber cafe!! *hint hint*

Oh well, I'll just end this post with one nicely taken photo of me during my solo performance.  Maybe it'll give me some motivation to blog more on prom...

Well, here it is!!

Thanks, Brandon!!  Fantastic work.

The Son of Flynn - Daft Punk

No comments: