Tuesday 14 December 2010

Awake

Watching the Man U - Arsenal game.  Got a small wager on them.  Gotta make it three winnings in a row!  It's not easy guessing the scoreline you know, compared to giving certain number of "balls".  Never took time to understand the concept.

After 3 days with some of my closest friends at Studio 46, I am currently some 8-10 hours in sleep debt.  Not nice.  Considering it's now 5 a.m. on the ball, I guess I'm now about 12 hours overdue.

But during their unpredicted stay at my place, it got me thinking (for almost the gazillion bazillion time)

Maybe you were confused,
perhaps you were trying to learn more about yourself still,
you probably didn't notice everything in detail,
all the sacrifices made were overlooked.
Then again, you didn't ask for anything,
all I did ask for is reciprocal.

In my defence, I was just thinking.  I'm pretty much over (most of) it now.  Okay, I'll refrain myself from emo-ing further by ending it here.

Vagabond - Wolfmother

No comments: