Friday 17 December 2010

Rejoice!!

Needless to say, this may be the only happy post that I posted all week, which is quite double-edged, ironically.

We had our re-auditions this morning, with our new song.  But after our performance, we were suddenly told that we're gonna be the band playing for the dance floor!  So we had to change practically all our songs all over again... Haizz.  The good news is that we already settled the new song while waiting in the studio lobby.  Just need to practice a little now.  Time to dig up some old tabs to relearn...  Oh, and I got a part for my solo performance : ]

I'm probably smiling like a goofball now. Hee hee.  What to do??  It's quite an elated feeling hahaha.

Now all I gotta do is inform all the performers of their performance time and get the names for the bands, dancers etc.  Currently typing out the agenda on Microsoft Word.  Wheee

Always Be My Baby - David Cook

No comments: