Wednesday 15 December 2010

Chores

Today's futsal with the Scout Seniors failed to materialize... Which blows.

But, looking to the upside, finally!!  I got a day all to myself, no events or assignments attached.  I can't believe I'm saying this but I feel so... ALIVE!  You know?  I thought that it'll be something incredibly fun just to bomb my entire week of joyous events with friends to commemorate my freedom from all secondary school education.  But fatigue's getting to me real quick and it blatantly sucks.  Big time.

I suppose the event jam-packing is partially (PARTIALLY, I said) to inhibit some thought process on some past and pressing matters, damn my brain for being able to document bitter memories with some glimmer of efficiency.  But when I think about it, the more I make myself busy, the more it makes me reminisce and think about all the crap in the world.  It's odd how I plan something, and the results are the total opposite, undesirable ones.

So I currently have both houses to bow to my every whim.  Well, for me to bow to their every whim will be more befitting.  And for the first time in months, I actually did all the house chores WILLINGLY (minus vacuum-ing the floor).  Yes, you heard right.  The funny thing, it's quite therapeutic!!  And I guess, is what will make today a good day for me.

Homecoming (The Death of St. Jimmy) - Green Day

No comments: