Monday 20 December 2010

Agenda

Yes!!  It's finally done!!!  I finally finished the agenda for prom night.

And I finally suited up!!  With Liang beside me

But the main topic would be my cousin's wedding.  Hats off, Jack.  10 years of dating with the wonderful Jordan, now you have the rest of your lives ahead of you together.  All the best for the many years to come.

Us and the rest of the guy cousins
(From left: Liang, Me, Sheng Tat, Kok Kuan, and Geoff)

Again, I was one of the few reluctant people to hit the dance floor.  It was damn awkward.  I mean, there I was, with about a dozen other people, dancing the same set of 20-odd moves in front of 400+ people enjoying their dessert.  It was... hilarious.

And yesterday I went for the KPP course for driving.  And it was DAMN BORING.  I actually took a power nap during the course as it was so dull.  Lucky I had Sabr there with me.  Oh well, thank god it's over.

Now for Tron: Legacy.  My mom's booking the tickets as I type this out.  Can't wait!!

And Tenji buffet after that!  It's a brilliant excuse to eat like a pig and still look good doing so.  Hahaha.  Whee!!

Differences - Ginuwine

No comments: