Monday 6 December 2010

Last

I baliked to my kampung on Saturday night to celebrate my grandfather's birthday the next day.  He would've been 73 this year.  It's such a sad thing that he couldn't see me through SPM...  But I bet he's having the time of his new life now.  I guess it's what we all would've wanted for him.

Moving on so we went back on Saturday and I forgot that there wasn't any phone charger there for my Aino.  So with 50% battery life at 5 p.m., I had to use it wisely.  And I came back here with 7% battery life left at 5.05 p.m. the next day.  Another funny thing was that the water there tasted like barbecue sauce... Freaky.  Maybe the kettle had burned... I don't know.

So we celebrated his birthday with full joy, not a single tear shed, which I was extremely grateful and happy for.  He would've wanted that.  Definitely.  And it's very nice to see that his favourite foods are my generations' favourites too.

And I'm so happy that I can finally watch a weekday game of football.  Since there's no exams on Tuesday, I can happily watch the 4 o'clock of Liverpool against Aston Villa.  It's gonna be quite memorable!  Gerard Houllier, the man who helped Liverpool to the treble in 2001, will make some emotional comeback man, now managing the opposition.

Well, one more paper left for SPM, which is Biology.  Can't wait to get it done with.  Fang, signing off.

Cassius - Foals

No comments: