Friday 3 December 2010

The truth of a thousand lies

It's always love and affection,
but you don't like me,
you just want the attention.

4 months living with an ironic inception.  Wow, I feel so much better now.  You'll probably read this, but this post isn't for you.  It's plainly for my self esteem.  Don't take it the wrong way.

Love yourself first, then maybe you can reciprocate.  Farewell, babe.  We had a nice imaginary run.  Well, maybe you did.

And for the record, I embrace my flaws because I accept my defects, that I am only human.  Hell yes, I make efforts to change, but there must always be a balance: the void left by an erased mistake will indefinitely be substituted by another mistake.  It's inevitable.  And maybe that's not good enough a reason for you to see that I don't want to change sometimes, but this is one of the few post that I intend to make it self-serving.

It's funny how feelings can just polarize overnight, huh?  But believe me when I said it back then.  I genuinely did think of a future with us together.  It wasn't that far-fetched.  Just ask yourself, one last time.  How minuscule is a probability that a combination is 100% faultless?

Run me through that again, will you?

Soothsayer - Buckethead

No comments: